My TT seemed to be barely turning over in the cold weather making me think that maybe the battery was running down (I hadn't driven it for a week because of the snow). So I cranked it up to let it warm up a bit and charge the battery a tad....only problem is that I forgot and let the 2002 TT 225 Turbo idle all night long. It was happily ideling in the morning.
question: any danger in this? carbon buildup or? anything I should do to clean it out? Thanks,
Give her a run - it'll clean out anything that may have built up, although I have to add that the engine management system on your car is one of the most advanced and reliable in the world and so would not expect to find any harm done at all. She must have wondered where you'd gone - you'd best apologise . . . . (smile)
Think beautiful thoughts